Wellington Mountain Bike Club

Member Login

Shuttle Day Postponed to 6th October Sept

07 Sep 2012 3:18 PM | Russel
With regret, we have had to postpone Satruday's shuttle day at Long Gully until October 6th   

The weather forecast is pretty foreboding and as Dave quoted on facebook - 140kph gusts and Resource Consent (jumps) will only end badly. 

The event has been updated

The good news is that we are still taking registrations for the shuttle day. 

If you have registered, but can now no longer make the day, then please let us know. You have the option of staying prepaid for our next shuttle day (we aim to have one every month) OR a refund (if paid via PayPal less a small account fee). In either case, please email events @ wmtbc.org.nz

WMTBC is affiliated with

  • Home
  • News
  • Shuttle Day Postponed to 6th October Sept