Wellington Mountain Bike Club - Club rules
As a member of the the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc (WMTBC), you agree to the following rules,
- I agree to participate in Club activities at my own risk.
- I agree to not take part in any illegal trail building activity.
- I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet whilst riding.
(For Downhill races, a Full Face helmet is mandatory) CLICK HERE to read MTBNZ's DH protective equipment policy.
- I accept the risks inherent in Mountain Biking and will not hold WMTBC or landowner liable for any damages.
- I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is secured when on transport and will not hold WMTBC liable to any damage.
- If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
- If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the event staff as soon as possible.
- I agree to abide by all rules set out by WMTBC.
the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the
Friday prior to the event) or the event is cancelled due to bad weather
or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so
instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay
for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington
If you are under 18 years of age, you agree to supply the Mountain bike Club Inc the name and contact details for a parent or guardian that will agree to our rules/terms & conditions on your behalf.