GET READY TO RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT AT THE 2023 BAMBADURO! #WMTBC2023
BAMBAduro is back for 2023 with the finest of premium enduro trails for your racing pleasure. This is the second event in the series this season.
There will be the usual intermediate and hard categories. With the hard category eligible for enduro series points.
Brought to you by:RACE COURSE
Intermediate - 3 x stages, grade 3-4 TBA
Wellington Mountain Bike Club
Greater Wellington Regional Council
more sponsors to be announced...
Expert - 4 x stages, grade 3-5 TBA - WES Points available
You may race your stages in any order, and may repeat a stage any number of times if you think you can improve your time - the fastest run will be taken. You must be back before cutoff time (3.5 hours to complete all stages) or face a time penalty!
**NOTE** Wellington Enduro Series points will only be available for those racing in the Expert category only!RACE TIMETABLE
Event Village is at the Woolshed (end of Stratton Street, Belmont)
Park streetside or in one of the designated car parks.
8.15 am - registration opens
8.30 am - marshal briefing (TBC)
9.15 am - racer briefing (attendance compulsory)
9.30 am - race start
12.30 pm - race finish
13.00 pm - prize givingCATEGORIES (Male/Female/Gender Diverse for each grade)
14:00 pm After party at Baylands Brewery
Masters 1 (30-39)
Masters 2 (40-49)
Masters 3 (50+)
The WMTBC has a reciprocal arrangement with PNP and Revolve clubs, contact your club administration for the entry code.
If you aren't a Trails Wellington or WMTBC member already, CLICK HERE to join the Club and save on online registration.
Online registration closes Friday 17 February, 8pm.
ON-THE-DAY PRICES $60
There may be limited on the day entries. Registering online is highly recommended to speed things up on the day and save on registration.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy:
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event terms & conditions:
NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, you need your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.
- I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
- I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
- I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport (if part of this event) and will not hold the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
- If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
- You may injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, someone should remain stationary with the injured rider and then the next rider must notify a marshal as soon as possible.
- I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc.
- I agree to a fee of $100 in the event that the race timing token allocated to me is not returned to WMTBC at the end of the event
- I agree to abide by the government regulations relating to COVID 19 by wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing and about following the rules surrounding gatherings.