get ready to risk it for the biscuit at the 2021 Bambaduro! #WMTBC2021
BAMBAduro is back, but with a new date and theme: Valentines Day.
There will be the usual intermediate and hard category and a bonus romantic pairs enduro special!
Enter the valentines bonus with someone you have a borderline romance with and the best combined time wins. Bromances encouraged but if you get on the podium we'll expect some form of affection shown! Categories are Women's, Men's and mixed couples. You can enter this in combination with either a intermediate or hard category individual entry.
Brought to you by:RACE COURSE
Intermediate - 3 x stages, grade 3-4 TBA
Wellington Mountain Bike Club
Greater Wellington Regional Council
more sponsors to be announced...
Facebook event: LINK.
Expert - 4 x stages, grade 3-5 TBA - WES Points available
You may race your stages in any order, and may repeat a stage any number of times if you think you can improve your time - the fastest run will be taken. You must be back before cutoff time (3.5 hours to complete all stages) or face a time penalty!
**NOTE** Wellington Enduro Series points will only be available for those racing in the Expert category only!RACE TIMETABLE
Event Village is at the Woolshed (end of Stratton Street, Belmont)
Park streetside or in one of the designated car parks.
8.00 am - registration opens
9.30 am - marshal briefing
9.50 am - racer briefing (attendance compulsory)
10.00 am - race start
1.30 pm - race finish
2.30 pm - prize giving (approx)
CATEGORIES (Male/Female for each grade)
Masters 1 (30-39)
Masters 2 (40-49)
Masters 3 (50+)
Couples (mixed pair)
The WMTBC has a reciprocal arrangement with the MMBC, PNP and Revolve clubs, contact your club administration for the entry code.
If you aren't a WMTBC member already, CLICK HERE to join the Club and save on online registration.
Online registration closes Saturday 13 February, 9pm.
ON-THE-DAY PRICES $60
There may be limited on the day entries. Registering online is highly recommended to speed things up on the day and save on registration.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy:
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event terms & conditions:
NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, you need your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.
1)I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport (if part of this event) and will not hold the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) You may injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, someone should remain stationary with the injured rider and then the next rider must notify a marshal as soon as possible.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc.
7) I agree to a fee of $40 in the event that the race timing token allocated to me is not returned to WMTBC at the end of the event