The inaugural Tunnel Gully Kiwi Homes Enduro is here! Opening the 2021 Wellington Enduro Series we look to seeing you all back on the bike and ready for some racing. Details will be available via the Facebook event page and registrations will open in November 2020.
Head over to the Facebook event for the latest.
Ground Effect - Kiwi Homes - The Cycle Centre - Angry Bear - Safelite - KuKu - Red Wolf Security- James Henry - Professionals Real Estate - Silverstream Health Centre - dzinesigns - ASPEQ - Upper Hutt City Council and Greater Wellington Regional Council.
Men & Women - U13, U16, U19, Open, M1, M2 & M3
3 stages, grade 2 & 3. To be announced shortly before the race.
5 stages, grades 2, 3 & 4. To be announced shortly before the race.
We've got male and female e-bike categories in both the hard and easy course for all of you that enjoy your MTB action with a bit of E.
The Kiwi Homes Tunnel Gully Enduro is part of the 2021 Wellington Enduro Series. Provided you're racing the Advanced Course, points from this race will contribute to your overall WES ranking.
In the event of conditions that pose an unnecessary risk to competitors, the organisers will make a decision whether or not to run the event on the day advertised, and best efforts will be made to notify registrants as early as possible. See refunds and cancellation policy below.
Head over to the Tunnel Gully Bike Trails facebook page.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the Friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event Terms & Conditions
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc.
WMTBC is affiliated with