Prepare to be crushed....
There are ways we could make this harder for you - and The Judith will do them all. More stages, more gnar - more crusher.
THIS EVENT HAS REACHED ITS LIMIT OF 200 ENTRANTS. THERE WILL BE NO ON-THE-DAY REGISTRATION.
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
Makara Peak Supporters
One Fat Bird
Coming soon. Head over to the Facebook event page for the latest.
Categories: Men & Women - U13, U15, U17, U19, U21, Open, M1, M2 & M3
- Upper Leaping Lizard (shared with Hard)
- Peak Flow from the top of the climb, into upper starfish (aka Ridgeline Extension), finish at the 4wd
- Upper Leaping Lizard (shared with easy)
- Lower Leaping LIzard (from Supa Kanuka to the bridge)
- Livewires (hard lines only, but not the climb at the end)
WELLINGTON ENDURO SERIESThis is the 4th race in the 2020 Wellington Enduro Series. Provided you are racing the Hard Course, points from this race will contribute to your overall WES ranking.
WMTBC or Revolve* members - $25
Non-members - $35
Under 13 years old - $20
If you aren't a WMTBC member already, CLICK HERE to join the Club and save on online registration.
*Revolve Club members - contact your club for a code to receive discounted race entry.
Online registration closes Friday 14 February, 9pm.
ON-THE-DAY PRICES $50
There may be limited on the day entries. Registering online is highly recommended to speed things up on the day and save on registration.
Event sold out. No on-the-day entries available.
TIMETABLERegistration 7:45am - 8:45am
Race briefing 8:50am
Race start 9:00am
Race finish 12:00pm
Prizegiving 12:30pm - 1:00pm
REGISTRATIONRegistration on the day will be held at the race village IN MAKARA PEAK MAIN CARPARK.
Important note: If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.
RACE BRIEFINGAll competitors must attend race briefing at 8:20am or will not be permitted to take a race run.
Please ride to the event if possible. DO NOT park in the Muds Cycles carpark. The Makara Peak main carpark will also be closed for the duration of the event. There is ample free parking around Karori Park, South Karori, up Allington Rd, and Makara Rd.
In the event of conditions that pose an unnecessary risk to competitors, the organisers will make a decision whether or not to run the event on the day advertised, and best efforts will be made to notify registrants as early as possible. If postponed, the backup day is Sunday 2 June. See refunds and cancellation policy below.
QUESTIONS?Head over to the Facebook event page.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the Friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event Terms & Conditions
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc.