Set your shocks to open and get ready to risk it for the biscuit at the 2019 Belmont Enduro!
**Note: Registration for this event has closed. There will be VERY limited $50 on-the-days available.**
Hosted by BAMBA in conjunction with Wellington MTB Club, Monday 21st January 2019 (Wellington Anniversary Day) for the second round of the Wellington Enduro Series. Format:
Note: Enduro Series points will only be available for those racing in the Hard category (more info).
- Intermediate (3 stage) and a Hard (4 stage) categories
- Hard category will include a race stage down Belmont's newest Grade 5 trail, Off Camber Daze
- New format for 2019, you have 3 hours to complete all your stages in any order
- Re-runs are on if you've got the legs and the time to make additional runs, and your best time will be taken for the stage
Do the mahi, get the treats with prizes for winners in the Open Men's and Women's categories. Grouse spot prizes up for grabs so we can all be winners.
Old mate Dan Sharpe (Visualsby.me) will be photographing the race. Get ready to throw some dangerous shapes when you see him to accrue the eternal glory of Facebook likes.
8.30 am - Registration open
9.45 am - Race briefing
10.00 am - Race start
1.00 pm - Race finish
1.30 - 2.00 pm - Prizegiving
Categories (age as at 31 Dec 2019):
Men and Women: U15 (13-14), U17 (15-16), U19 (17-18), U21 (19-20), Open (21-29), M1 (30-39), M2 (40-49), M3 (50+)
Online (WMTBC Club Member): $30
Online (Non-WMTBC Club Member): $35
On the day: $50 (cash only, please bring correct change)
Keep an eye on the Facebook event page for further details including course map.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy:
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event terms & conditions:
NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, you need your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc.
7) I agree to a fee of $40 in the event that the race timing token allocated to me is not returned at the end of the event