The Polhill Enduro is back for 2018, raising funds for new trail development and maintenance in the Polhill Reserve. We've got 4 excellent stages (or 2 if you're wanting an easier option), a shuttle to the top of the biggest stage, and the title of King and Queen of Polhill on the line.
And yes there will be a Mini D for the kids again! The WORD crew will be running a single stage race at the end of the day from the end of the Karepa Street walking track, down Transient to Aro Valley.
- WMTBC Member $35
- Revolve Member $35
- Non-member $45
- Mini D $15
If you aren't a WMTBC member already, CLICK HERE to join the Club, and save on online registration.
There will be limited on the day entries. Registering online is highly recommended to speed things up on the day, and save on registration.
- All Enduro $60
- Mini D $20
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
0800 Registration open for all competitors - pre entered and on the day
0830 On the day entries close
0845 Volunteer briefing
0915 Registration closes
0930 Race briefing - EPIC and CLASSIC
0950 EPIC course - First Shuttle departs
1030 EPIC course - Stages 1 and 2 Open
1115 CLASSIC course - First shuttles depart
1130 (approx) EPIC course - Stages 1 and 2 Closed - Sweeper sent through course.
1330 KIDURO Registration opens
1400 KIDURO Registration closes
1415 KIDURO Race Briefing
EPIC and CLASSIC Courses closed / Sweeper sent through course
1430 KIDURO First Shuttle
1445 (approx) KIDURO Race starts as soon as sweeper passes Karepa Street.
1530 (approx) Prizegiving
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the Friday prior to the event) or the event is cancelled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event Terms & Conditions
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc.
7) I agree to return my timing chip to the Wellington Mountain Bike Club on the day of the race. If I do not return my chip, I understand that I will be charged $20 and unable to enter any future races until the chip is returned or paid for.