Online entries have closed.
WMTBC Member $40
Mini D $20
Limited spaces left.
Super D features a track that includes short technical elements and some small climbs to ensure that the perfect blend of fitness & riding skill is rewarded.
The day starts off with an open practice session. There is a short break to watch the Mini D race, then there is a final practice before racing starts.
Transport is provided (Shuttles) throughout the day to drive competitors from the bottom of the track back up to the top of the hill (where the track begins).
At 2pm, each rider will have one timed race run from top to bottom of the track – the shortest time takes the win.
Proudly supported by
Once again we are offering a grass roots race for the cool kids. Called 'Mini D' and it's a scaled down enduro, super fun race for kids aged between 7 and 12 years old.
Proudly supported by
8:00 - 10am: Registration
8:30 - 10am: Super D practice session 1
10:30am: Mini D race briefing
10:45 - 11:15am: Mini D Practice
11:30am: Mini D race start
12:30pm: Mini D prize giving
12 - 1:30pm: Super D practice session 2
1:30pm: Super D race briefing
2:00pm: Super D race start
4:30pm: Super D prize giving.
Registration will be held in the car park next to the Harriers Club on Alexandra Road.
Please avoid parking on the side of Alexandra Road as this causes issues for event transport. Please use the car parks that are off the street between the event village and SPCA.
Online entries close 5pm Friday 8th May 2015.
There will be limited on the day entries, they will cost $5 on top of the online prices.
Non-members, CLICK HERE to sign up as a WMTBC member first.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy.
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event terms & conditions
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc.
NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, you need your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.