Round 3: Saturday 6th December 2014 – Maidstone DH
Maidstone Park, Parks St, Upper Hutt.
Proudly sponsored by
Online entry is now closed.
For on the day prices, add $5.
Racing will be a single day format, with practice in the morning, and one timed race run in the afternoon.
Registration: 10am - 12noon
Practice: 10:30am - 1pm
Race briefing: 1:30pm
Racing starts: 2pm
Racing Ends: 3pm
Prize giving: 3:30pm
As always, if you know someone that can help us with registration, timing, driving or marshaling, then
please email events -at- wmtbc.org.nz – We can't run these events without the help of volunteers.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy.
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved full-face helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc.
NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, you need your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.
WMTBC is affiliated with